Are you passionate and analytical marketing professional with digital mindset and hands-on approach? Do you have drive to stay on top of business environment and media landscape development? Are you talented team leader? Do you want to join our journey in offering peace of mind to our customers, in all conditions?
We’re looking for experienced Marketing Manager , to take over the marketing activities for Nokian Tyres and Vianor in Finland together with business unit marketing team.
Your main responsibility is to set-up annual brand & marketing strategy, action plan and budget (B2C & B2B) for Nokian Tyres and Vianor. We value data-driven and entrepreneurial working style and expect continuous follow up and optimization of all actions. However, most importantly we’re looking for a nice colleague and solid team player to join our skilled and motivated multinational Nordic marketing team.
As a country Marketing Manager you will report to Nordic Head of Marketing and work in close collaboration with Nordic marketing and business teams across Scandinavia. Position is located at our headquarters in Nokia, where your closest team is also working. We work in flexible hybrid model, meaning that we would like to see you at the office weekly, but working partly from home or another preferred place is just as fine.
Key responsibilities :
- Setting annual brand & marketing strategy, action plan and budget
- Executing marketing activities to support sell-in and delivering integrated consumer campaigns to boost sell-out
- Securing successful GTM and continually optimizing visibility of product and service portfolio
- Implementing content plan across owned and earned media
- Defining co-marketing plans and budgets in collaboration with tire manufacturers and dealers
- Ensuring coherent on-brand customer experience on-site at dealers’ point of sale
- Managing internal and external events
- Leading the daily work of FI marketing specialists
To be successful in this position, we expect from you:
- Several years of experience and proven track record of setting and implementing successful marketing strategies and tactics
- Knowledge on media landscape and experience on ROI-optimized media buying
- Great project management skills and ability to manage several entities at the same time. Content production skills are seen as benefit.
- Analytical working style and knowledge on commonly used marketing tracking tools
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive attitude and development-oriented mindset with an independent and self-initiative working style
- Experience in managerial work
- Fluency in Finnish and English language required, Swedish and/or Norwegian seen as benefit
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the electronic application form with CV and salary request by 8.3.2023.
For further information please contact Head of Marketing Katarina Jåfs, tel. +358 10 401 7387 (Thu 23.2. between 11-12 or Mon 6.3. between 15-16) or Recruitment Consultant Laura Montonen from Psycon, tel. +358 20 7101 265 (Tue 28.2. between 15-16 or Fri 3.3. between 14-15).
Application period ends: 2023-03-08 at 23:59